How Much Influence Do Your Influencers Have on Social Media?
Dr. Patrali Chatterjee, professor of Marketing and the Graduate Program Coordinator for Digital Marketing at the Feliciano School of Business, discusses the power of influencers as part of brands’ overall marketing strategies in this Q&A that was originally broadcast on Facebook Live. Watch the video below to learn key information regarding:
- How social media algorithms have forced brands to find new and innovative ways to reach their customers (as they cannot rely on simply posting in their own social streams)
- How influencers impact consumer opinions, actions, and overall purchase intentions
- How brands invest in influencers to mitigate product risk, drive market share, and introduce innovative product development
- The significance of #ad in influence marketing
- How competitive the influencer market is and how influencers are paid
Marketing in our modern age encompasses far more than the traditional “marketing techniques”. Developing and maintaining the skills needed to excel in our rapidly evolving environment is crucial to the success of any professional. An MBA with a concentration in Digital Marketing from Montclair State University is a great way not only to gain a well-rounded knowledge base of business concepts but also to explore the latest trends in communication and learn how to get (and stay) engaged with consumers across industries. Learn more about our 100% online program here.