I Am READY!
Please fill out the short form below and someone will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunities at Feliciano School of Business.
Montclair State University believes that those who have served their country deserve the opportunity to further their education while on active military duty or once their service is complete. The federal government offers assistance to active duty military personnel, veterans, reservists and their spouses and dependents through a variety of programs including: the post-9/11 GI Bill and the Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program. Montclair State University is proud to support all the military programs available–GI Bill, Military TA, and Yellow Ribbon.
The University’s office of Veteran and Military Resources provides current service members and veterans with the tools they need to succeed. From application to graduation, the office of Veteran and Military Resources takes a proactive approach to the educational process and helps students connect with the necessary campus and off-campus resources, as well as other service members.
- Approved for Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Committed to the 8 Keys to Veterans’ Success
- Signed the VA’s Principles of Excellence for serving veterans and service members
- Utilize the Federal Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- DOD Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Tuition Assistance
Montclair State University is a Military-Friendly school.