General MBA Program
Master of Business Administration
The online MBA at Feliciano School of Business at Montclair State University is a rigorous, data-driven, STEM-designated MBA program that will propel your current career to the next level or help you shift gears to excel in new directions. We offer an innovative, agile curriculum that develops your talents and skills, while supporting your need for flexibility to accommodate your life and work schedule.
Our Goals Lead To Your Success
At the Feliciano School of Business, we are driven by a single goal: to prepare business leaders for success. Our Online MBA, ranked by the Princeton Review as a Top 50 Online MBA Program for 2023, will do just that.
Courses are taught by top-tier, full-time professors who will supply knowledge and real-world relevance as you gain the analytical skills you’ll need to navigate the complex, fast-changing business world.
Our General MBA curriculum will prepare you for leadership and management positions, and set you apart from others. You will learn to:
- Make data-driven, strategic decisions
- Effectively lead teams and initiatives
- Address complex business challenges
- Utilize skills in all business functional areas: accounting, finance, marketing and economics, to assess and address business needs
Graduates of Montclair’s MBA program have professional titles such as:
- International Business Manager
- Technical Product Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Chief Executive
- Financial Planner
- Financial Advisor
- Management Consultant
- Operations Manager
Professionals with an MBA earned on average $40,000 a year more than one with only a bachelor’s degree.*
Each semester has two 8-week terms
3-6 credits (1-2 classes) per term
Finish in 24-26 months
- All courses are taught using the Canvas course management system.
- Course content is delivered in a self-paced, asynchronous format. Students can complete lectures, activities and tests within a flexible modular schedule.
- Communication boards enhance information exchange and allow students to engage and collaborate with faculty and classmates in a fully- online fashion.
Online MBA Degree: Program Curriculum
For further details, visit the Montclair State University Catalog.
We encourage and welcome students from diverse backgrounds and experiences, and strive to make the admissions process as easy as possible while maintaining our standards of excellence. For more information, please visit the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Application and
- Official college transcripts
- Personal essay
- One letter of recommendation – optional (not required)
Students who have earned degrees outside of the U.S. must also supply the following:
- Transcripts: Applicants with a non-US degree must submit a course-by-course evaluation that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework. This must be completed by an accredited agency. For more information on this requirement visit our international applicant page
- English Proficiency: Applicants who earned their undergraduate degree from an institution where English is not the official instructional language must submit proof of English proficiency
* Source: Graduate Management Admission Council 2022 Corporate Recruiters Survey