Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing
Are you a Marketing professional looking to expand your leadership role while expanding your knowledge of optimal marketing strategies for any customer base? Feliciano School of Business at Montclair State University’s STEM-designated Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing provides current professionals the opportunity to do just that. The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing will help professionals hone their marketing skill-set with up-to-date strategies, tools and platforms, while expanding their business acumen for future positions in senior management roles. You will become an expert in marketing management, marketing strategy, and consumer behavior, while also learning real-world leadership and management skills.
Our Goals Lead To Your Success
At the Feliciano School of Business, we are driven by a single goal: to prepare business leaders for success. Our Online MBA with a concentration in Marketing, ranked by the Princeton Review as a Top 50 Online MBA Programs for 2023, will do just that.
Courses are taught by top-tier, full-time professors who will provide current information in a rapidly changing environment. They will also teach how to stay up-to-date while industry standards continue to evolve. Our Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing will provide a competitive edge and prepare you for leadership positions in any industry. You will learn to:
- Identify best practices and apply traditional and digital marketing practices globally
- Evaluate data to make strategic marketing decisions confirming premium return on investment
- Assess consumer behavior and implications for creating successful strategies
- Develop, grow, manage and capitalize on brand equity for the consumer, business and institutional audiences
- Identify marketing specifically geared to the service- industry and best practices for improving the customer experience
- Manage brand crises to minimize and repair damage
Graduates of Montclair’s Masters of Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing have professional titles such as:
- Marketing manager
- Advertising manager
- Promotions manager
- Market research analyst
- Brand manager
- Chief marketing officer
Professionals with an MBA earned on average $40,000 a year more than one with only a bachelor’s degree.*
Each semester has two 8-week terms
3-6 credits (1-2 classes) per term
Finish in 24-26 months
- Courses are self-paced, where you complete lectures, activities and tests on your own schedule.
- Communication boards allow you to engage and collaborate with faculty and classmates fully online.
For further details, visit the Montclair State University Catalog.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Application and official college transcripts
- Personal essay
- One letter of recommendation – optional (not required)
- Application fee – may be waived by attending an information session
Students who have earned degrees outside of the U.S. must also supply the following:
- Transcripts: Applicants with a non-US degree must submit a course-by-course evaluation that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework. This must be completed by an accredited agency. For more information on this requirement visit our international applicant page
- English Proficiency: Applicants who earned their undergraduate degree from an institution where English is not the official instructional language must submit proof of English proficiency
*Source: Graduate Management Admission Council 2022 Corporate Recruiters Survey