MS, Human Resources Analytics
Masters of Science in Human Resources Analytics
Companies today are increasing their talent resources and need to know the best strategies for doing so without compromising quality or efficiency. The Feliciano School of Business at Montclair State University’s STEM-designated Master of Science in Human Resources Analytics offers students a rare opportunity to acquire essential Human Resources management knowledge along with cutting edge business analytics skills and techniques. Our program will help you identify detecting, analyze and solve problems to support organizational excellence and productivity.
Our Goals Lead To Your Success
At the Feliciano School of Business, we are driven by a single goal: to prepare business leaders for success. Our Online Masters of Science (MS) in Human Resources Analytics educates leaders for success in a growing discipline. Demand for HR analytics proficiency is expected to grow by over 10% from 2020 to 2030, and over 90% of HR departments intend to increase data analyst professionals on their staffs.
Courses are taught by top-tier, full-time professors, who supply functional knowledge and hands-on training through a partnership with Automatic Data Processing (ADP). Students are provided with access to ADP’s leading HRM software management system. Additionally, two graduate certificates are awarded upon completion of the Master’s degree: our Human Resource Management Certificate and Business Analytics Certificate.
Our MS in Human Resources Analytics will provide a competitive edge and prepare you for leadership positions in a fast growing field. You will learn:
- Best practices of HR Management Analytics
- HR system and functions, and how they support business operations
- Strategic use of data analytics for resolving complex HR issues
- Data mining skills for identifying and communicating clear insights from complex data
Graduates of Montclair’s Masters of Science in Human Resources Analytics can expect to have professional titles such as:
- Lead Analyst
- Senior HR Product Manager
- HR Reporting Analyst
- HR Director
Fall (1st half) (August/September)
Spring (2nd half)(February/March)
Time to Completion
Complete in as few as 20 months
30 credit program. Enroll in a part-time course load Fall, Spring and Summer semesters in our cohort model
- All courses are taught using the Canvas course management system.
- Course content is delivered in a self-paced, asynchronous format. Students complete lectures, activities and tests within a flexible modular schedule.
- Communication boards enhance information exchange and allow students to engage and collaborate with faculty and classmates in a fully-online fashion.
The MSHRA program is a 30 credit program comprising two stackable certificates, the business analytics certificate and the human resources management certificate, supplemented by 2 business acumen courses and 2 capstone courses (MGMT 595 Advanced Human Resource Data Analytics and INFO 588 Analytics Practicum). These capstone courses provide experiential learning opportunities through an internship or live -business project.
For further details, visit the Montclair State University Catalog.
We encourage and welcome students from diverse backgrounds and experiences, and strive to make the admissions process as easy as possible while maintaining our standards of excellence. For more information, please visit the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Application and official college transcripts*
- Essay/Personal Statement:
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Application fee- may be waived by attending an information session
*Students who have earned degrees outside of the U.S. must also supply the following:
- Transcripts: Applicants with a non-US degree must submit a course-by-course evaluation that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework. This must be completed by an accredited agency. For more information on this requirement visit our international applicant page
- English Proficiency: Applicants who earned their undergraduate degree from an institution where English is not the official instructional language must submit proof of English proficiency.
We encourage you to review the MSHRA application requirements and checklist here Start your application today- with no GMAT or GRE required!