MS, Digital Marketing Analytics
Master of Science in Digital Marketing Analytics
Montclair State University’s STEM-designated Master of Science in Digital Marketing Analytics provides an immersive educational experience for marketing professionals or those entering the field, teaching them how to turn real-world data and intelligence into campaigns that align with consumer needs to drive organizational growth. This exciting and practical program’s balanced blend of analytics and digital marketing content ensures you will achieve proficiency coupled with proficiency with useful tools and techniques.
Courses are taught by top-tier, full-time professors who supply knowledge and real-world relevance as you gain the analytical skills you’ll need to create successful strategies for the fast-paced digital environment.
The MS in Digital Marketing Analytics is a unique educational experience, with two graduate certificates stacked and built into the curriculum: Digital Marketing Certificate and Business Analytics Certificate. The program’s coursework also provides opportunities to earn various other professional certifications, including:
- Facebook Blueprint Community Manager Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certified Marketing Science Professional
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Measurement Certification
- Google Shopping Ads certification
- Google Video Ads certification
- Hootsuite Platform Certification
- Hootsuite Social Media Certification
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Hubspot CMS for Marketers
Our Master of Science in Digital Marketing Analytics will provide a competitive edge and prepare you for leadership positions. You will learn to:
- Ensure optimal return on investment for digital marketing spend
- Utilize predictive, prescriptive and descriptive analytics to solve business problems
- Deploy & optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Gather data from various marketing channels
- Mine data for actionable strategies
- Identify and differentiate tools and technologies that are used within modern digital marketing
Graduates of Montclair’s Masters of Science in Digital Marketing Analytics can expect to have professional titles such as:
- Data Engineer-Digital Marketing Analytics
- Digital Marketing Analytics Lead Associate
- Digital Marketing Analytics Lead
Fall (1st half) (August/September)
Spring (2nd half) (February/March)
Time to Completion
Complete in as few as 20 months
30 credit program Enroll in a part-time course load Fall, Spring and Summer semesters through our cohort model
- All courses are taught using the Canvas course management system.
- Course content is delivered in a self-paced, asynchronous format. Students complete lectures, activities and tests within a flexible modular schedule.
- Communication boards enhance information exchange and allow students to engage and collaborate with faculty and classmates in a fully-online fashion.
The MSDMA program is a 30 credit program consisting of two stackable certificates, the business analytics certificate and the digital marketing certificate, and culminates with two capstone courses (INFO 595 Digital Marketing Analytics and INFO 588 Analytics Practicum). These capstone courses provide students with experiential learning opportunities by completing an internship or live-business project
For further details, visit the Montclair State University Catalog.
We encourage and welcome students from diverse backgrounds and experiences, and strive to make the admissions process as easy as possible while maintaining our standards of excellence. For more information, please visit the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Application and official college transcripts*
- Essay/Personal Statement:
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Application fee- may be waived by attending an information session
*Students who have earned degrees outside of the U.S. must also supply the following:
- Transcripts: Applicants with a non-US degree must submit a course-by-course evaluation that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework. This must be completed by an accredited agency. For more information on this requirement visit our international applicant page
- English Proficiency: Applicants who earned their undergraduate degree from an institution where English is not the official instructional language must submit proof of English proficiency.
We encourage you to review the MSDMA application requirements and checklist here. Start your application today- with no GMAT or GRE required!