MBA, Digital Marketing
Master of Business Administration in Digital Marketing
The Feliciano School of Business at Montclair State University’s STEM-designated Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Digital Marketing provides rising business professionals with the latest mass media advances and new strategies to engage customers across platforms. Digital marketing practitioners become leaders when they better understand the need for both depth and breadth of data analytics to support fact-paced digital communication channels. The MBA with a concentration in Digital Marketing provides graduates with the tools to deploy real-world data for campaigns that drive organizational growth.
Our Goals Lead To Your Success
At the Feliciano School of Business, we are driven by a single goal: to prepare business leaders for success. Our Online MBA with a concentration in Digital Marketing, ranked by the Princeton Review as a Top 50 Online MBA Programs for 2023, will do just that.
Courses are taught by top-tier, full-time professors who supply current and cutting edge knowledge information in a rapidly changing environment.
Our Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Digital Marketing will provide a competitive advantage and prepare you for leadership positions in a dynamic field. You will learn to:
- Combine digital technologies and traditional media to maximize business growth
- Target audiences across media and optimize on-demand advertising
- Identify best practices for pricing, distribution and merchandising
- Use all digital media to drive innovation, create positive disruption and increase brand value
- Deploy online commerce tools and practices, from market research to website creation to search engine optimization.
Each semester has two 8-week terms
3-6 credits (1-2 classes) per term
Finish in 24-26 months
- Courses are self-paced, where you complete lectures, activities and tests on your own schedule.
- Communication boards allow you to engage and collaborate with faculty and classmates fully online.
For further details, visit the Montclair State University Catalog.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Application and official college transcripts required
- Personal essay
- One letter of recommendation – optional (not required)
- Application fee – may be waived by attending an information session
Students who have earned degrees outside of the U.S. must also supply the following:
- Transcripts: Applicants with a non-US degree must submit a course-by-course evaluation that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework. This must be completed by an accredited agency. For more information on this requirement visit our international applicant page
- English Proficiency: Applicants who earned their undergraduate degree from an institution where English is not the official instructional language must submit proof of English proficiency.
*Source: Graduate Management Admission Council 2022 Corporate Recruiters Survey