MBA, Digital Marketing
I Am READY
for a #1 Ranked Online MBA!
Please fill out the short form below and someone will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunities at Feliciano School of Business.
Digital technologies have fueled dramatic changes in marketing practices and strategies. Marketing in the modern age encompasses far more than print collateral, websites and emails; today’s marketers must be equally adept in mobile media, social content management and other emerging communication platforms. Enrolling in a MBA with a concentration in digital marketing can help professionals develop the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in this rapidly evolving environment.
The 100% online master in digital marketing program begins with the core coursework that is common to all Montclair State MBA degrees, then delves deeper into critical aspects of digital communication channels.
Given the rapid pace of change in today’s marketing arena, professionals who were at the top of their game just a few short years ago may find themselves scrambling to play catch-up in the digital era. Students who pursue a Digital Marketing MBA from Montclair State will not only gain a well-rounded background in essential business concepts, but they’ll also have an opportunity to explore the latest advances in mass communications and new strategies to engage consumers 24/7, at home and on the go.
This online master in digital marketing program is an excellent choice for:
- Graduates with a bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or marketing who wish to further their education and prove their expertise in an evolving business field
- Marketing specialists who want to advance their career and better compete with digital-savvy newcomers
- Career-changers who are intrigued by digital innovations and interested in a high-growth field
- Professionals who aspire to managerial or executive roles in a marketing organization
- Entrepreneurs who seek to launch an e-commerce business or a digital marketing agency
As with every online MBA program offered by Montclair State, the master’s in digital marketing is designed to prepare graduates for leadership roles with a wide breadth of business administration coursework that ranges from finance to management to IT. In addition, the six concentration courses provide insights into strategies and techniques that will help professionals leverage digital communications tools to expand reach and elicit action.
The online master of digital marketing program will prepare students to:
- Develop a strategic marketing plan that integrates digital technologies and traditional media to maximize business growth.
- Apply consumer decision-making models that improve customer satisfaction at every stage of the journey, from initial contact to repeat business, to form lasting relationships.
- Target audiences across media channels and optimize on-demand advertising formats.
- Identify optimal pricing, distribution and merchandising strategies that address the intricacies of omni-channel retailing.
- Use websites, search, mobile apps and social media platforms to drive innovation and efficiency, create positive disruption and increase brand value.
- Establish and operate an online business, from conducting market research to building an effective website to engaging in search engine marketing.
All students enrolled in the Digital Marketing MBA program must complete 39 credit hours of graduate-level coursework. This includes 30 credits of required core classes and 9 credits of concentration courses specific to the online master of digital marketing program.
100% Online MBA in Digital Marketing, No GMAT Required
Required MBA Core Courses
Every Montclair State MBA program includes 18 core courses in Accounting, Economics, Finance, International Business, Information and Technology, Management and Marketing.
Total Core MBA Credits – 30*
Digital Marketing MBA Concentration Courses
Social and Mobile Media: Fundamentals and Analytics
Digital Customer Experience Management
Integrated Digital Advertising Planning Across Multiscreen, Hyper‐Targeted Media
Digital Marketing Strategy and RODMI (Return on Digital Marketing Investment)
Practicum in E-Commerce
Digital Marketing Concentration Credits
Montclair State’s academic calendar spans three semesters (Fall, Spring and Summer), and each semester consists of two eight-week terms. Online MBA students complete a 3-credit course load each term and can earn their degree with a concentration in 26 months. New students have a choice of six start dates during the year, and can enroll in online MBA courses at the beginning of any semester or half-term.
*Students who have not completed prior academic coursework in Accounting, Statistics and/or Finance, and who have not earned a grade of B- or higher in those subjects, may be required to successfully complete online foundation modules in these key areas before registering for MBA courses.
Montclair State’s Feliciano School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International, which is the world’s longest-serving accrediting body for business schools. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide hold AACSB accreditation, which signifies that a business program has met rigorous quality standards and passed a multi-year review process. Among all AACSB-accredited schools in New Jersey, the Feliciano School of Business offers the most affordable MBA programs in the state.
All digital marketing and core MBA courses are conducted via Canvas, an online learning management system, which hosts course materials and activities, tests/assessments, and communication tools to engage and collaborate with faculty and classmates. Self-paced classes allow students to complete weekly lessons and assignments on their own schedule. There is no no distinction between campus-based and internet-based MBA programs.Upon graduation, Montclair State makes no mention of “online” on the MBA diploma or transcripts. Graduates of the online Digital Marketing MBA program are welcome to participate in the graduation ceremony on campus in Montclair, New Jersey.
If you’d like an opportunity to master digital strategies while developing expertise in a particular industry or exploring international perspectives, you may want to consider Montclair State’s broader-based Marketing MBA program, which is also offered 100% online.
© 2020 Montclair State University | All Rights Reserved