MBA, Human Resources Management
Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources Management
Are you interested in becoming an organization leader who understands and excels in attracting and retaining talented professionals? Feliciano School of Business at Montclair State University’s STEM-designated Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources Management is the top-choice for professionals committed to leading your organization in making effective decisions based on data direct from your customer base: your organization’s employees. Our dynamic MBA in Human Resources Management will provide the foundational excellence to effectively and productively address cultural change, while better understanding ways to motivate for superior performance and efficiency. Our MBA in Human Resources Management will train you for success in any industry; all that is required is the belief that skilled human resource leaders are needed more than ever.
Our Goals Lead To Your Success
At the Feliciano School of Business, we are driven by a single goal: to prepare business leaders for success. Our Online MBA, ranked by the Princeton Review as a Top 50 Online MBA Programs for 2023, will do just that.
Courses are taught by top-tier, full-time professors who will provide real-world relevance as you sharpen your analytical skills to successfully navigate the complex, fast-changing business world.
Our MBA with a concentration in Human Resources Management will prepare you for in-demand Human Resource leadership positions. You will learn to:
- Effectively lead and build strategies for organizational productivity
- Identify and analyze data points to evaluate workforce satisfaction and efficiency
- Create and implement talent management recruitment and retainment processes
- Effectively manage HR-related legal issues and ensure regulatory compliance
- Develop practical solutions that minimize conflict, increase productivity and reduce liability and risk
Graduates of the Feliciano School of Business MBA in Human Resources Management have professional titles such as:
- Director of HR Training and Development
- Human Resource Consultant
- Compensation Manager
- Employees Relations Manager
- Technical Recruiter
- Executive Recruiter
Professionals with an MBA earned on average $40,000 a year more than one with only a bachelor’s degree.*
Each semester has two 8-week terms
3-6 credits (1-2 classes) per term
Finish in 24-26 months
- Courses are self-paced, where you complete lectures, activities and tests on your own schedule.
- Communication boards allow you to engage and collaborate with faculty and classmates fully online.
For further details, visit the Montclair State University Catalog.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Application and official college transcripts
- Personal essay
- One letter of recommendation – optional (not required)
- Application fee – may be waived by attending an information session
Students who have earned degrees outside of the U.S. must also supply the following:
- Transcripts: Applicants with a non-US degree must submit a course-by-course evaluation that includes U.S. bachelor’s degree equivalency information for their coursework. This must be completed by an accredited agency. For more information on this requirement visit our international applicant page
- English Proficiency: Applicants who earned their undergraduate degree from an institution where English is not the official instructional language must submit proof of English proficiency
*Source: Graduate Management Admission Council 2022 Corporate Recruiters Survey