Welcome New Online MBA Students!
We are thrilled to welcome you to the Montclair State University Online MBA program! You will notice your time in the Online MBA program will go by very quickly and in just 24 to 27 months you will earn your degree. You will develop friendships with members of your cohort, and you will be invited to network with industry professionals who can help you to gain new perspectives. Congratulations on taking this bold step to invest in yourself! My name is Mycenea Worley and I will be your Success Coach and your main point of contact for any questions or concerns you might have moving forward. Here are a few suggestions to help you as you get started!
- Log into Canvas and bookmark this page. This is where you will access your courses each term.
- Courses are typically released 7-10 days before the start of the term.
- When your courses are published, be sure to download and read the entire syllabus. This is a great time to review your professional and personal calendars to see if there are any conflicts with assignment deadlines. Discuss these conflicts with your professor and teaching assistant in advance to devise a plan.
- Order books and additional course materials promptly.
- Some professors have introductory assignments, phone calls, or webinars. PLEASE take advantage of these materials and meet and greet opportunities. They will prepare you for a successful term and answer many of your questions.
- Discussion posts are vitally important to your grade. Go above and beyond expectations.
- Please check your Montclair email regularly.